Sunday, December 21, 2014

M&M Cookie Day

It is a cookie day for us today. We made the M&M ones. We got lazy and saved the chocolate chip ones for tomorrow. I used to make peanut butter, and oatmeal ones too but since I have to cut back on my sugar and we really don't need all those cookies for three of us this year, I think we will stop at just two kinds. The M&M cookies filled my big cookie jar as it is and I don't know what we will do with the chocolate chip ones if they don't fit in the little jar that I have left (someone will just have to eat more!).

I have next week off. There are actually a couple of trainings that I could go to but since they don't ever have any kind of training that has to do with my job as the membership clerk, I see no reason to go. It feels so nice to have a week off. I always feel like being home is my "normal" and being at work is the "abnormal" for some reason.
My plans are to clean this house some and try to declutter a bit.....but we'll just see. It seems like a week goes by so very fast.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Cookies, now you're talking, lol. I enjoy cookies, always have them on hand. My favorites, Homemade Snickerdoodles, Oatmeal Raisin and Pum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! The cookies look delicious! Makes me want to bake some! I hope you get a lot accomplished during your week off! Being home is supposed to be the normal thing. I hope you get to stay home and be normal one day! Lol! Have a very Merry Christmas! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticed my reply, the last cookie is pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete