Thursday, July 4, 2013

And She Strikes Again!

Woke up this morning to this. That is my fountain that used to hold a nice plant Phil gave me. I have already picked up the plant and I think it will survive. That also is my rain barrel on its side. I had closed the gate to the back shed so she couldn't get in. She was not deterred.



She went through the chicken coop. It luckily has just one lonely meat bird in it (she lays better than the laying hens so she was spared). The meat bird is fine, I think.
She then went through the door of that coop.
Here is where she came through the fence again. Phil had put some real sturdy wire on the back of that but she just pushed it out of the way. He has fixed it this morning with more wood.
I wonder if she will go through the greenhouse to get in next time. It does have chicken wire all around the bottom of it but I can't see that stopping her.


4 comments:

  1. I see more pork meat to process in your near future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If she would come out in the daytime that might be possible.

      Delete
  2. I saw an ad on Craigslist awhile back where someone will come and kill wild/nuisance hogs. It's free, they do it for the meat. You may want to take a look. Hope it stops tearing everything up that you've worked so hard on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a mess. Stay out of it's way.

    ReplyDelete