Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Got an Award!

Wow, that was a surprise! Earthmama gave me this award. So now it is  my turn to pass it on to 5 other people who have blogs with less than 200 followers. There are so many I would like to choose. This is hard!

--Mark's Veg Plot -just makes it under the 200 and is one of my favorite blogs to follow. This is a great gardening blog.

--Gastromic Gardener-one of the first blogs I have followed and I never miss a post now. I can't tell how many followers there are but I am picking it anyway.

--Growing and Cooking--Just what the name implies. Good recipes, lots of harvests.

-- Eco Footprint-South Africa- A blog that I just started following that I have enjoyed.

--The Gardener of Eden--Another blog that I just recently found that I have enjoyed reading.

So these are my picks. There are so many more that I would like to pick though.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, Congratulations on your award, don't forget to copy and paste to your page so we can see it. Thanks for your visit and I shall return the favour. Love your blog, lots of information. Cheers Maa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky, I'm so flattered by your comment! Thank you. And I'm happy that others have recognised the worth of what you do and write - which inspires lots of us to greater efforts.
    I'm not myself much into passing on Awards like this so I will "Pass" on it if you don't mind, mainly because I don't think I could simultaneously commend loads of other blogs. I prefer to do this as and when I feel the urge (you are probably aware of my own "Marksvegplot Chilli Award".
    Anyway - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fine Mark, I know you have your Chilli Awards anyway.
    Thanks Maa, I enjoyed looking at your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly deserve it Becky! Thank you for thinking of me. Unfortunately, I have the same feelings about this as Mark. There are so many deserving blogs it's hard to pick just a few.I look forward to reading about more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fine David. I don't mind if it isn't passed on. I never have thought that the whole point of blogging and having a forum was how many members or followers you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just enjoyed doing it and receiving it.

    ReplyDelete