Friday, December 31, 2010

Today's Casserole


I had 3 packages of the Rice Sides Chicken and Broccoli. I cooked the rice adding a few of my dehydrated mushrooms. I added a pint of my canned turkey from Thanksgiving- drained and a quart bag of frozen broccoli (blanched and frozen by me when some broccoli happened to be marked down or on sale). Put it all in a 9 x 13 baking dish topped with an 8 oz bag of shredded cheese (I like the 4 cheese blend) and pop it in the oven until the cheese is melted and it is bubbly on the sides.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds and looks delicious! Isn't is a nice feeling when you cook using items that you put up? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems risotto rice. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete