Monday, September 20, 2010

An old electric skillet...

This morning while the ducks were splashing water on me from their pool....

"Wasn't me. Wasn't me.."













I saw something peeking out from an old electric skillet left on the back porch...














What is she doing back there? Is she hurt?














Nope, just "settin".  She has 9 eggs and if she manages to hatch them, I will have a heck of a time catching them before the cats do. Still I am pleased nonetheless.

Update: Dukey our big dog got off his chain last night and killed her. This upsets me but there is nothing I can do about it now.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post and picture. If you want to cook by electric skillet. Please read Best Electric Skillet Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to have electric skillet.
    I get more information through this article.
    Thank's very much!
    check here

    ReplyDelete